See Me at Oracle OpenWorld 2013Posted: September 17, 2013
I’ll be in San Francisco next week, presenting about Hadoop and Big Data at the biggest conference. If you want to say “hi”,
you can attend one of my sessions:
- Big Data Panel Discussion (Sunday, 8am at Moscone West room 3003)
- Data Wrangling with Oracle Big Data Connectors (Sunday 3:30 pm at Moscone West room 3003)
- Women in Technology roundtable (Monday 10 am at Oak Table World )
- ETL on Hadoop (Monday 11 am at Oak Table World – I presented the same content at Surge last week, you can peek at the slides).
- It’s a Solid-State World: How Oracle Exadata X3 Leverages Flash Storage (Wednesday 3:30 pm at Westin San Francisco, Metropolitan I – With Marc Fielding)
- Data Wrangling with Oracle Big Data Connectors (Thursday 2 pm at Moscone South room 300)
I also plan to attend few sessions by other people:
- Monday 12am - Oracle Database 12c for Data Warehousing and Big Data [CON8710]
- Monday 6:30pm - Oracle’s Big Data Solutions: NoSQL, Connectors, R, and Appliance Technologies [BOF11057]
- Tuesday 3:30pm - Big Data Deep Dive: Oracle Big Data Appliance [CON8646]
- Wednesday 10am - In-Database MapReduce for DBAs and Database Developers Using SQL or Hadoop [CON8601]
- Thursday 12:30 - Hadoop Your ETL: Using Big Data Technologies to Enhance ‘s Data Warehouses [CON8732]
And few social events: Oracle’s ACE dinner, Friends of Pythian dinner, Blogger meetup, OTN event and possibly few more.
You may also find me helping Oracle and Cloudera demonstrate the Big Data Appliance at the Engineered Systems demo booth.
See you there!